Tuesday, July 31, 2007

day 2


here is a picture of what my husband looks like pretty much.
the withdrawal are lessened mostly by the dosage of the pills he is taking to ween off.
day 3 should be worse than today.
jumpy legs,not sleeping.....(.well when you are supposed to anyway.)
cold sweats, oh lets say slightly cranky, edgy.


tis okay, this too shall pass.......so I have been told.
at least he is doing it, at least he is suffering to get threw instead of faking it.
and he wants to do it.
he deserves credit for that.
so I'll show you another picture of what he looks like tomorrow.




3 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for the update. I am praying for you guys. I'm glad to see grandma seems to have the kids entertained for now.

judi/Gmj said...

Grandmal and kids dooing okkkaaayy.
Well, seems I have developed a stutter :) I truly pray for Durwoods recovery also.

Gudl said...

He is doing it! That is great! I have you in my prayers, too.