Monday, January 29, 2007

June

June it is , we now have to find a cheep place and the rest of the stuff you would normally do
we will not be going on a renewal honeymoon more than likely. and if we do it would only be a nite some where cheep..LOL. I mean come on we have kids and are on budgets with only one income. and a small one at that.
the interesting thing is ....... we have kids... that will be fun eh?
ring bearer's fun !!! just picture my son in a tux.. and emmy in a pretty dress... awwwww
now I'll have to blog about things that make T go awwwww...LOL

8 comments:

Tracy said...

So which date shall I be puttin' on my calendar? I'm glad you've decided. Now you can get to the planning. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Rachel said...

June sounds great! So we all need to buy our plane tickets now....just kidding! It'll be so fun!

Shelly said...

Awwwww.... That will be so sweet having your kids in the ceremony!! Are they excited?!

Priscilla said...

It sounds like a good deal. How about a park?

T said...

actually yes we are looking into a park in our area. the most expensive things are dress,tux,flowers,food.
so those are the next steps
invitations are open for bloggie buds. :)

Bethany said...

Sounds like so much fun! Planning a wedding was very fun for me and it's so fun to hear other people plan thiers too... even if it's a "second" wedding :)

judi/Gmj said...

Okay! Lets talk fun,
Food: black and tan with salsa and chips or the father-in-law's famous salt crusted prime-rib and bubbly?
Music: Perl Jam,Clint Black or?
Colors: Green and cream,lavender and yellow or? You need this help :o)!!

T said...

yes lets call donnie? he does weddings too...LOl