Saturday, October 20, 2007

girl camping

so my son went on a camp out with his cub scout troop last night (darren too). so my daughter and I had our own. we had a tent and a fire and color books and other books and Miss Kitty. we stayed up and colored and sang songs.



the boys didn't fair so well from what I herd this morning....it rained all night and the boys didn't know how to stay away from the sides of the tent so they were wet and cold most of the night...... dumb boys LOL.
Emmy and I had a great time.

10 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Great memories you are making with your kids!! Brings back fond memories of you camping at that age. Love the pic of Em drinking morning coffee, little finger out and all. :)
Sorry about the boys camping trip.
:(

joeks said...

Chalk up another great memory for you and Em!

Rachel said...

It looks like you and Em had fun! I'm sure she'll never forget it.

Martha said...

A Camp-In! What a great idea. I let my kids do that once but now the livingroom is too full (and the kids are too big). Did you roast marshymallows too?

Sorry about the boys adventure. Guess they should've stayed in a yurt.

Tracy said...

That really looks like so much fun. I wish I could have gone camping with you two. :o)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Very interesting camping, and I like the style you posted this... 'video?'

HI!:) ,
I am back from my short trip to South of Italy, thanks for 'not forgetting me' I posted an overview of pictures from my holiday , soon more... Have a great sunday!!!

Greetings JoAnn

Gudl said...

That's cute! I bet you had it nice and cozy inside ;-)

Priscilla said...

I think that looks fun to me! I've had camp ins with my girls...without a tent since we don't have one...but still fun. Did the dog join you? Ours always does. He wouldn't miss it!

Kim said...

You are so creative; what a good idea! I'm glad you had fun and stayed dry too!

Eisbär said...

How cool. I love camping.