2. I do not like the emphasis put on the gifting
3. I do not like the rational of " it is the spirit of giving"
4. I think the emphasis should be put on family
5. I think the emphasis should be put on Christ
6. I think that I stopped enjoying Christmas the day I got married and had kids.
7. I enjoy being married and kids, I just don't like the stress of money and gifts
8. I miss the snow
9. I miss the big family time
10. I do not like the arguing in this season (more like tense conversations now)
11. I do not like the "can I have's"
12. I do remember doing this my self
13. I do remember the fun as a kid
14. I miss the smell
15. I miss the men being men and watching the games
16. I like cutting my own tree
17. It is something we do every year
18. It is the only I mean only tradition we have
19. I guard it with my life
20. I want to make Christmas fun for my kids
21. I don't like the non unity between my DH and me with this season
22. I like the santa claus tradition
23. we do keep it
24. we do teach the "reason for the season " too.
25. we decorate the tree together
26. oh that is another tradition
27. I shall guard that one too.
28. mmm well the neighbor plays santa every year
29. that is a tradition too
30. Darren does the same for his kids
31. that makes three traditions
32. I do like to decorate my house
33. we do lights every year
34. we try to out do the neighbor ( who plays santa)
35. up to number 4 now
36. we are going to a cabin this year
37. I would like to save money and do that again next year.
38. I think it would be cool
39. I think I am done now.
40. I like ham for Christmas
41. I like mashed potatoes
42. I like green bean casserole,waldorf salad,jello salad
43. I like to go for a walk after dinner.
44. I am the only one in my family who does
45. my mother and father like to also
46. my husband does not
47. I am glad this is at the end of the year
48. I'll get over it don't worry.
49. I am done now
50. see I am over it now.